Re: rubber flaps on '00

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 16:25:39 EST

Miles,

You got my point exactly. I posted some scientific #'s on air temps a
little while back, find the letter at

http://www.geocities.com/woodrufj/dakota/Air_numbers.html

I use to have this set up before I put in the K&N poor boy set up. Bernd
told me to pull the flap, I pulled the horn direct myself. So unless anyone
objects I think it's a good idea.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at