Viper/Dakota Map Modifier

From: Bur, Jim (jbur@jrthompson.com)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 16:24:49 EST

To all Dak owners,

After seeing several posts on the DML and Dakota RT ML about the Roe Racing
VEC1Map modifier, I thought I would give Sean Roe a call to find out more
about it. I have dealt with Sean for the last year through my work with the
Viper Club (he was one of our vendors at the Invitational). He has great
products and is very well respected in the Viper community by owners and
other vendors alike.

Sean and I have talked several times about my involvement with the Dakota RT
Club, so he is very aware of how much time and effort the Dakota community
puts into our trucks. The recent interest from a few DML folks might be a
great catalyst for more Dak related products from Roe Racing if this one
pans out.

To generate interest in the VEC1, Sean is willing to sell 5 units with a 30
day money back guarantee to Dak owners who are interested in trying this
thing out. If you dont like the results in the first 30 days, send it back
and you will get every penny you spent on the product. If you do like your
results, then by all means tell the Dak world all of the good stuff and
maybe Sean will be inspired to make a bunch more of them!!!!! The current
price without an air/fuel meter is $379 (sale price good thru Dec 31, 2000).
Add one of his air/fuel meters to your order (he says his meter is more
stable and accurate than a comparable AutoMeter gauge) and the package sale
price is $445. He will include a simple tuning manual, 3M dual lock for
mounting and a set of necessary connectors. He has been testing this on a
supercharged Ram Indy (5.9L) with great success.

Give Sean Roe a call at 1-800-ASK-SEAN or go to the Roe Racing website
(http://www.roeracingonline.com/portfolio.html)
to check out the VEC1 info and their other products (he is now a distributor
for Borla, S&B filters (which he claims are better and cheaper than K&N) and
several other products we may be intersted in. If the first 5 work out as
well as he expects, we may be able to talk him into doing some other Dak
specific products too!!!!!

Jim Bur
98 FR CC
VP, Dakota R/T Club