RE: Larger capacity oil filters

From: Steven St.Laurent (Saint1958@home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 19:23:15 EST

I took mine K&N to the local Wall Mart after I could not get into our
dealership (over booked) this week. They wanted to charge me only 13.50 for
a minus oil filter plus lube job (to include checking topping off all
fluids). I told them not to bother do to the service they already provided
but to charge the regular rate of 15.90.

Anyway, with the additional mods added from the stock vehicle, to door
decals, engine decal (testing the vinyl) , and V-8 emblems, the place came
to a halt after opening the hood. All the employees came over to the lube
rack and gawked and made comments and pointing. It must have been the Z
Tube that started it. Bahahahahaha

Now if we can get K&N to make some auto tranny filters for the Dodge 45
series tranny.....

Steve St.Laurent
2000 Dakota 4.7L, CC, Soon to be Supercharged
1999 Chebby gone in 2003
1993 Suzuki Tracker (Geo) 1.6L
COMING SOON
2003 Aspiring for a V-10 GTS-R