Re: St. Louis

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mmeye@umr.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 21:10:27 EST

Meeting will be Saturday, November 18th at noon o'clock. at the Parking
lot
to the old science center building

COOL another person that makes what... five. :)

I anyone planning to bring a camera and post a DML meet report? I don't
have a digital camera but will do the report if someone else has a digital
camera for pics.

mm