Re: Hitch Haulers/Carries

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 00:14:42 EST

Kyle, I have one of these carriers,although it's not for my dakota.I have
one for the suburban.I love it. Works great.I load it down pretty heavily.It
works best when you can get equal weight on both sides of it/balance it.The
basket is very sturdy,and I've never had a problem with it.The model I have
is made by hidden hitch and is the best one I have found pre-made. I bought
this one, but have built 2 more for my uncle,and several more for other
folks.The ones I build have taller side rails and heavier gauge expanded
metal in the bottom.I also tow with mine that I make.It looks kinda funny
with the basket behind the truck and the little boat behind the
basket.Anyway, I would really reccomend one.If you think you need it, you
do.Just one thing to watch, if you go offroad with it,you must be extremely
careful when going up and down hills,and over obstacles.HTH,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
1ST place Dakota-truck at 11th annual Houston Mopar show and race/National
DML meet!!