Re: Viper/Dakota Map Modifier

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 00:21:52 EST

What is this VECI thing? Does it just change the A/F ratio? IF it's about
450 bucks (how to attach extra O2 sensor? Weld a fitting?) I would be
interested if the results can be proved positive, and by this, I'm talking
about good solid HP gains.

I believe Bernd would get in on this deal (isn't he in on everything else?)
and I would be willing to test it out, because I do smell some extra unburn
fuel coming out the exhaust at times, and hey. it MIGHT fix the pinging
problem??? (BIG "Might")

So, relay me some more info and I'll see if I want in on the deal
thanks.
-Dester