RE: Member count FYI

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 00:45:27 EST

Only problem with the New Group is the same as with the email/digest. The
RE: fields add redundant threads to the newsgroup and don't keep them in
order like the other newsgroups. Anyway to fix this?

(I'm guilty of not cleaning up the reply but am watching it from now
on...ex: Re: Re: Re: Re: DML: Re:.....Just one will do.)

- Bernd