Re: Negative Battery Cable Pig Tail

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 03:01:15 EST

Ok well I found out the problem. I was stupid (shutup Ed!) when I took off
the old battery cable as well as the body ground. Well it turns out that I
forgot to tighten down the body ground bolt that also has some other wires
attached to it. I am still confused about the function of the pig tail wire
as the truck runs fine without it. I did notice the voltgauge shows a
little over 14. It was right at 14 before. I will hook it up tomorrow to
see if it changes.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
Coming Soon!! DodgeTruckOnline.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422