RE: Member count FYI

From: Tom (Kaboinga@aol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 06:15:26 EST

Well I am switching over to the news groups - Its a much better way of
reading/posting for me. I use AOL 5.0 for Mac and the software turns the email
text of the digest version, into text file attatchments. (Which I really HATE -
thanks AOL!!) Bernd? LOL I'll make sure I keep my subject feilds clean and
tidy! :-)

Tom
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine
1989,V6,Auto,8 footer