RE: 46RE Shift Kit Advice needed ASAP

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 08:19:33 EST

At the old shop...all 727, 904, TH350, TH400, 700R4'w were rebuilt using
Type-F without any problems what-so-ever. I still keep in contact with two
of the people who had ther transmissions rebuilt and they haven't had any
problems at all...and that was back in 1991. Mopar Now, just recently, had
an article about using Type-F in the transmissions as well without any
problems.

Where's the factual findings about the Type-F?

- Bernd