Backspacing on 1993 Sport 15X7 wheels???

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 10:33:44 EST

Does anyone happen to know this? I am lookin at gettins some 18X8 and I am
just trying to figure out how much backspacing I need, I know to add another
inch so when I drop it they don't stick out. Weld Racing (I am lookin at the
VR Split SiX) and they show a 18X8 6on4.5 bolt pattern with 5" of
backspacing! I am really doubting that that is enough! I am not sure
though. If anyone could gimme an inside track I'd appreciate it. I would be
outside measureing myself but it's in the low 30s, adn I feel like shit (that
and the concrete floor is SO COLD!!!!!!!!!!!)

Thanks to all who can help

Greg