Re: --->2nd annual VMP meet<---

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 16:30:48 EST

13 ????!!!! come on folks, we can do better than that!!!

local points of interest:

Pamplin Park ( 1/4 mile from track): The National Museum of the Civil War
Soldier a $10.5 million, 25,000 square foot Museum facility , also the
Breakthrough Trail totalling 1.75 miles of walking/hiking trails that wind
through picturesque woods and fields, following the path of the Union assault
and meandering behind the imposing earthworks which in some places still
reach 8 feet in height.
AWESOME PLACE, A MUST SEE!!!!

Richmond, Lots and lots of Civil War attractions,and parks!!! Science Museum,
Art Museums, Avaition museum, White House of the Confederacy, Capitol of the
Confederacy, Horse racing at Colonial downs, Downtown stuff (Clubs,
Restaurants ect.) James River "river walk" & Canal walk!!

Colonial Williamburg, speaks for itself !

Sounds like I am a chamber of commerce person for VA, but their IS plenty to
see and do in Central VA.

Matt Y2K-HEMI

In a message dated Thu, 16 Nov 2000 4:13:01 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Jon