I miss my truck!!!

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 18:48:33 EST

It`s been at the dealer since Friday evening.THEY EXPERIENCED THE
HESITATION! YIPPEEEEE!!! I told them when I dropped it off, "I don`t
care if you put 5000 miles on it,drive it until it acts up". Well,they
said they drove it a lot on Monday,and it ran OK (amazing to me),and the
service manager took it home.However,on the trip to work the next day,it
started acting up,"like the fuel supply was cutting out".Exactly. So
they have a new fuel pump coming in for it,hopefully tomorrow.I am
cautiously optimistic that this will fix it. If it does,I`ll say it is
definitely one for our "case history" page,or whatever we were going to
call it. BTW,I am also the proud owner of (1) New Ball Joint!! (I told
`em to check for a clunk in the suspension,and I guess they found it.)
But when you think about it.........12,000 miles.PHEWWW! Sounds like new
ball joint time to me! Steve P.

99 Dakota Sport Intense Blue RC 4X4 V6 42RE 3.92 Anti-Spin w/Infinity CD
system and optional hand-crank windows (2) 3923 Autolite spark plugs
Big Blue Ram sticker in the slider window that intimidates people into
establishing a safe following distance