Re: RE: Need advice on buying new headers for the 360

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 18:50:32 EST

In a message dated 11/15/00 10:52:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jack@blackdakrt.com writes:

<<
 Tom, take a look at the Clear Image headers for the dak. You can check out
 the website at
 http://www.clearimageautomotive.com/welcome.htm
 The site lists the impala headers, but email Dan (the owner) to get all the
 info on the Dak Headers. I've been runnin em for a few months now and am
 VERY impressed. They are based directly upon the mopar header but are
 improved upon 10 fold.(following is pulled from another message from Dave
 S.) The major difference you'll notice is the flanges used are gasketless
 ball sockets as compared to the standard 3bolt flanges which have a tendency
 to leak. The Ypipe is a work of art.
 Lemme know if you want some pics. I paid right about $650 for the
 ceramicoated headers and Y pipe. (same price as coated mopar headers)

 Later
 Jack
 http://blackdakrt.com

Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate it. Hey Jack, I would love to see
those pictures.
Tom