Viper/Dakota Map Modifier(build for 13 bucks)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 23:06:09 EST

Welp... I made it, and hooked it up..
$13 for 2 pots, box, wires, knobs, ect...
I tryed adjusting it like the instructions said on that web site...
when I get 1/2 throttle adjusted correctly, the Idle is wayyy rich... I
said.. yea.. the computer should adjust for it...
Computer never came off of rich... under harder acceleration it seemed
better...
Anyone have any hard details on how to tune this thing???
THe instructions on the web are not that great.... ARGH!!!
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91