Re: A/C bypass belt

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 23:18:08 EST

Thanks for the info. I have the ASP crank pulley also.
What exactly does it bypass, PS and AC?
Thanks

<< Found the right bypass belt. Its part no. 872K6 made by Kelly
 Springfield, $15 at Autozone. This will also cross to Napa I'm
 told but they will be a little more expensive. This belt will fit any
 5.2/5.9 WITH THE ASP CRANKPULLEY, sorry don't know about
 the V6. Having an electric fan helps speed up the change over, but
 shouldn't take to much longer with the stock fan. After 2 weeks it
 looks like .1-.2 extra MPG. Of course it may be just the way I drive. ;o)

 GS - >>