A/C bypass belt

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 12:49:11 EST

Found the right bypass belt. Its part no. 872K6 made by Kelly
Springfield, $15 at Autozone. This will also cross to Napa I'm
told but they will be a little more expensive. This belt will fit any
5.2/5.9 WITH THE ASP CRANKPULLEY, sorry don't know about
the V6. Having an electric fan helps speed up the change over, but
shouldn't take to much longer with the stock fan. After 2 weeks it
looks like .1-.2 extra MPG. Of course it may be just the way I drive. ;o)

GS -

'98 5.2L 5spd
3.92SG, MPI, yada ,yada...