Re: Viper/Dakota Map Modifier(build for 13 bucks)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 07:55:07 EST

With me having a SCer, I already have an A/F meter... I just clipped the
signal wire going to the Puter, and tapped it into the A/F meter...
I think W/O detailed instructions on how to "tune" it may take me a few
days... Its really sensitive.. =)
I'll try again today... I'll keep everyone updated...
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91