RE: RE: Hotchkis's QC Viper (i'm confused!)

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 15:13:38 EST

Most test vehicles are given to various aftermarket manufacturers sans
emissions equipment or working emissions equipment or at the very least
untested emissions equipment so they're not allowed to be licensed or driven
on the street.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile