Re: At my wits end... HELP!!!!

From: Kurt E. Swanson (keswanson@qwest.net)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 17:08:57 EST

Try by-passing the MSD unit if you haven't tried that yet! I've had a couple of
MSD's go out on me over the last four years and based on the symptoms (different
both times) the MSD was the last place I looked! Now it's where I start my
diagnostic procedures.

Good Luck
Kurt
97 cc, 4x4, 5.2, auto................