Re: Timing chain swapout

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 21:09:23 EST

In a message dated 11/17/2000 8:47:21 PM EST, Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com
writes:

<< Wes,
 See if you can pull the pullies and damper with the radiator in. If you
 don't have enough clearance, then pull it.
 Rich - Ashburn, VA

I'm clumsy with long tools and heavy objects in tight areas with delicate
and expensive items close by...well YOU decide.

As for the damper you can emory cloth the crank snout and the damper
bore then a little oil will be having the damper fall on or go on with a few
hammer
*taps*.