Truck Update, Dealer to avoid. (was RE: Accident)

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 21:36:27 EST

Well, expecting to get the truck back today.... That proved un fateful.
It's all put back together, although my paint guy at the dealer (He's been
painting for 27+ years, this guy is like god when it comes to painting) was
buffing it all out and giving it a nice little detail, and noticed a tiny
scratch in the door. He painted it, and wants to let it dry over the
weekend before he can colorsand and buff it once more. He also noticed 3
tiny little pin sized dents in the bed well on the outside, and has the
dent people from across the street coming over tomorrow to fix it. I love
the guy that actually put it together, as well as my painting buddy over there.

Now, I don't mind if my truck has to wait for that. True, it looks AWESOME,
better than before I had my accident, and I'm really excited and anxious to
get it back, but, I hate being lied to of the original why my truck was
still there. You all know my trans cooler story, the guy had it there for 4
friggen days. But anwyways, I saw the truck around 2pm this afternoon, and
called the writer person who's in charge of it (Jeff) about it. He said "I
just got it back 15 minutes ago from Jose, he just finished putting it
together." He then stated it still needed to be aligned, cleaned, etc. Keep
in mind, I just friggen SAW it, it was cleaned up and aligned (I read the
print out on it). Oh well

Sorry for venting, just couldn't keep it all inside

william

P.S. Avoid Tuttle-Click Ford Bodyshop (Currently, they handle and look over
the Dodge bodyshop) Also, avoid Jeff Hunt over there at ALL costs. Guy
doens't know his dick from his asshole! (Sorry for the language)

P.P.S Fullerton Dodge OWNS!!! The parts department there is the best!