Re: Borla or Gibson?

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 12:48:19 EST

Brent,
    I've got the Gibson 3" side swept on my QC. Sounds great, like the old
muscle cars. Not too loud to be objectional but has real growl to it. The
dual pipes are louder than the side swept. too loud for me.
    Got better gas mileage after I quit playing , so I could listen to it.
Noticed a difference in power too. Gibson claims between 4-6 hp gain. I think
they are right, my G-TECH showed about 4 hp difference. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, 5spd. 3.55 LSD
K-N + Cool-Air, Quick-D TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, 180 T'STAT, SilBlades
GIBSON 3" Single Side-Swept cat-back G-TECH, <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>