Hypertech PTM installed and operational

From: Dave Thede (tnadoman@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 13:24:00 EST

Installed the Hypertech PTM today but road conditions were less than
favorable due to snow. I did run it on the highway (some dry pavement) and
felt some good pull in 4th gear to about 90mph. Other than that, I've got 91
octane fuel in the tank and no pings or check engine lights. I looked around
for higher octane but couldnt find any. I'm heading home tomorrow and will
check gas milage compared to stock. I'm hoping to get it on the dyno the day
after thanksgiving for the final word.

Dave Thede
1997 Sport+ Flame Red CC V8/5-spd 4x4 3.55
Homemade Ram Air
K&N FIPK clone
Gibson split cat-back
Hypertech PTM