Re: Re: Dakota Beaters/Follow Up & Observance

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 08:47:50 EST

Ok,if you guys want to do to your trucks as u see fit,that's ok.
If all i do is take off from stoplights,or make some noise making
coners,etc...that's my perogative.

This is my first truck.My mom(still living)bought me my Dakota Quad Cab.It
is all "paid off".I love the color,and the way it looks all waxed up.I am a
sentimental person,and i get attached to things,and i am very proud of what
i drive.I even created a Dakota QuadCab group
in Egroups(DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com).As of this week,we stand at 53
members. :)

The only mods i have done to my Dak,are as follows:

Autolite 3924 Plugs
K&N Home-Brew Intake
Gibson "Cat-Back" Exhaust(12/1/00)

Other than this,i have 2 "Dodge" stickers on the rear window.2 small
4.5" Green Ram Stickers on the window corners,and a 11" White Dodge Ram
sticker in the sliding window(in case some rice-ball follows to close)& Tail
Light Covers,and a Grant Styling Ring(Burlwood)

I get a lot of looks from people at my truck.Some in fact have driven my
truck,and were so impressed,that they bought 4 Dakotas themselves.

I just really love my truck,and i'm not here to pass judgement.
I'm hoping to get a site up soon at Geocities or AOL and show off my truck
like SEMIHEMI01 or MALDBNSF has done...

David Digney