I love my Dakota!! (was Re:Dakota Beaters)

From: Tom (Kaboinga@aol.com)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 08:48:43 EST

Damn right Miggity... - thats just what I do... what we all do... and why we
love these peices of machined metal and body panels. Why we love brusing our
knuckles and murdering our wallets... because we love these trucks so much!!!
About the engine swap. I love the first gen body style so much - that I also
want to drop in a new V8 engine. ( I suspect thats also the case with you - as
to why you are putting that engine in an old Gen 1) Who cares if stuff isnt
cost effective.. where my Dakota is concerend - nothing is too good! My
buddys at NAPA always give me hell about my Dodge... ragging on me about it.
When I was telling them about the inner fender flaps I bought - the guys says
to me - I didn't know you had that much detication. I said sure I do! He was
suprised that I would go to the dealer and fork out 60 bucks for two flaps...
somthing that he obviously thought was a waste of money. (whoops I'm
rambeling!)

<steps down from soap box>

--
Tom