Re[2]: 4x4, installing tow hooks on a 2000

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 15:18:04 EST

I just got back from hunting and another nice thing about those tow hoods is
that they protect that front valance (under the bumper) if you dig the nose in a
bit... I can't tell ya how many times I "rode the hook frame" this past week
and all I had to do was pull the crud out of the hooks with no damage to
anything else. Without 'em I would have bashed or ripped up that front piece or
worse.
Tom