RE: Re: Re: You might be a racer if....

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 22:21:03 EST

> > You've been known to yell "It means 'check
> > your mirrors' dammit!" at your television<<
>
> You also forgot "Your favorite fragrance is Kam2 (sp?)"

CAM2..

BTW I went to my first AutoX today down at Brookdale College.. I'm hooked!!!
Pretty cool watching Neons going up on three wheels in the turns! The Neons
dominated their entered classes.. No I didn't run, just went to as a
spectator.. But come Spring I'll will be running... WOO HOO!!

Greg
2K1 Neon ES
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886