Thanks everyone!!

From: Phil (vrman@ogzr.net)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 23:23:55 EST

I got the thermostat installed! No problems what so ever. Well, other than I
need new plastic plug thingies that hold that shield in place under the
truck. Good God, haven't they ever heard of screws?!

Installed my 3923's and the Jet chip. Just have to get the oil filter in
now.
One question though. I thought I read somewhere that you need to leave the
battery cable off for a couple hours to reset the computer? (!!) I would
have thought just a few minutes would do. (works for pc's anyways)

Thanks to all those that pointed out where the thermostat was for me!!

Phil