Re: RE: 5spd tranny fluid change

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 11:32:33 EST

Hehehe...you don't have to be "Old" to appreciate the older "Brute Force"
technology. If it wasn't fast enough, throw a bigger engine in it. If it
wasn't strong enough, throw some more metal in it.

As far back as I can remember (1984) it was given the name "Slush-Box". Before
then, I was more interested in my BMX bike and Skateboard. ;)

- Bernd