Re: JET chip dyno info

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 12:33:15 EST

Easiest way to explain it:

(1) Dyno test a stock 5.2 (or 3.9, or 4.7, or whatever)
(2) Install modified TB and dyno test right away - No differences
(3) Drive it about 30 miles and then back to the dyno shop - Test again -
Differences show up.

(You can do the same with the "Chip" or Mopar PCM)

You can't just bolt on, or remove a part from the system without letting the
computer "relearn". That's just the way it works.

- Bernd