Re: Warranty question

From: ron chapell (rchapell@rlps.com)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 15:16:57 EST

Jason, I am pretty sure that even with stock wheels and tires that they
will not align your truck under warranty. That would fall under regular
maintanence. It would be like asking for an oil change under warranty
because it was due for one. Vehicles come out of alignment under normal
driving that might include rough roads and such. It happens. Sorry.

If it is something more obvious like something is actually broke or wore out
then it might be a different case. As long as the backspacing and width is
the same, I don't really see how they could put up a fight. Wider tires are
harder on the front end and stuff will wear out quicker. That is something
that you are responsible for.

Ron Chapell