Xtreme and now Swift GTI

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 15:12:57 EST

I had to chuckle at the Geo Metro because do you remember the SWIFT GTI in
89? It was a hot 1.3L that had claimed 100HP but really pushed around 110HP
front drive (Dynoed by Action Jackson in LA). I use to own and just keep
beating up the Civics and Mazda small compacts. Don't laugh but even I can
fit in it. I called a rice-rocket that took the corners at 50MPH. But don't
hit no one or you will need a can opener.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC