Re: RE: 318/360 PCM's

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 16:33:05 EST

single fuel line, no return. pressure reg. is in the tank... yet another
obstacle I'm trying to overcome...
_______________________
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net
'95 Dakota 4x4 318 CC auto

Depending on the mods you've made this may work/help.

Try unhooking the fuel pressure regulator vacuum hose at the regulator.
This'll give full line pressure at low/mid throttle but won't really effect
WOT much. Just pull the vacuum hose at the regulator and plug it with a golf
tee or something. If it works pull the vacuum hose out completely and plug
the manifold and the regulator ports.

Rick Lewis
E-Mail: rlewis@gric.com
Washington, DC