Re: Re: Re: JET chip dyno info

From: Ransom T Holbrook (ransom@setel.com)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 16:30:26 EST

The reason I asked was from looking at the Dyno Sheet I would guess that the
DAK was running rich when going to WOT (more power at POT)..this would be
inline with the reasoning that the PCM was over adjusting the fuel curve
because of the Jet II signals..this COULD be corrected given time for the
PCM to learn the way it sees the sensors...however the way the DAK's PCM
operates I don't see how you can get a good A/R ratio anyway!