Re: Rear window

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 20:57:42 EST

On Mon, 20 Nov 2000 14:21:13 -0800, Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com
("Woodruff, Jason P") wrote:
>I have the solid rear window now (no slider). I like the look, but I hate
>the lack of tint. Do the dealers sell smoke glass windows. I don't like

Jay,
If you're thinking about replacing the back glass anyway, check out a
power rear slider. For the Club Cab it actually gives you a usable
rear window while driving. It's not cheap, but once you have one
you'll wonder why DC didn't put one in at the factory. Here's the web
page for the one I purchased. It cost $500 total, including
installation.
http://www.crlaurence.com/newcrlsite/tv00/Pages/dodge_sliders.html

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.425 @ 93.52
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club, Executive Board, SE Region
http://users.isaac.net/therrin/dakota.html