Re: Re: Exhaust Exhaustion...

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 22:30:29 EST

>>I'm thinking
about switching to a Borla but I also have to take into consideration what
the heck I'm
going to do with the exhaust when I put the 360 in<<

you're gonna' have to change out your whole exhaust most likely. If you're
planning a hi-po 360 then you'll need 3" exhaust. But a 6er SHOULD NEVER
have more than 2.5". My 2.5" Borla will be up for sale when the 6 comes out,
I like the Borla much beter than the Blowmaster I had before. Much tighter
sound.

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes
straight to the frame"