RE: Was: Thanks everyone!! Now: Resetting the puter

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 01:21:23 EST

If you didn't do step 2 and you didn't leave it disconnected long enough
after step 1, then your PCM probably didn't reset. That just means that the
information that was "learned" with the 100 miles, was merged with already
existing data. The longer you drive it, the more new data gets merged. You
can start over and do all the steps. I don't know that there will be that
much to gain by it.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile