RE: What to do after PCM is flashed...

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 01:42:29 EST

I don't believe the 4º timing retard flash was out in 98. I think it was
this year that they started putting that flash on. You should check with
your dealer before automatically assuming your timing was changed. You
can't buy an HP PCM for your truck because it's a 4X4 and DC has
discontinued HP PCM's for those vehicles. You can, however, get your PCM
custom-programmed by Mike Leach Co for approx $400 + shipping. Or you can
do the Jet chip. I don't think much of it but others disagree.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile