Re: Carlsbad Report-Disappointed

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 08:09:30 EST

There are 5 or 6 R/Ts on the R/T list running 13 Naturally Aspirated with NO
internal mods, just bolt-ons. The fastest I know of is 13.62, the second
fastest 13.73. The 13.62 owner added up his total cost for mods and it came
out to a little over $1900. You can run low 14s with Ford's SCed truck or
mid 13s on a NA R/T. Your choice. :) Oh, did I mention the $10000 you'd be
throwin' away on the Ford just to have it broken down, intercooler and heads
leaking, 2 days out of the week? :-)

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Couldn't PAY me to take a Lightning, I have a LITTLE common sense!