Re: RE: Re: How Yours Lightning?

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 08:13:49 EST

It's not just the Detroit Area. I've seen at least 6 Silver Lighnings,
and 2 of those were on dealers' lots with window stickers intact. I live
in the NW suburbs of Chicago, if it makes any difference.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
F&B Stage I TB, Keystone/Proglass Ram Air Hood, 14x3" K&N, Sir Michael's
Roll Pan, Custom monochrome paint

If ignorance is bliss, liberals must be the happiest people on earth