RE: Milidon Gears was: Timing Chain Attn: Bernd (kinda long)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 19:48:00 EST

I would very seriously consider the noise factor before you decide to
install one. They are VERY noisy and sound like a loose timing chain at
idle (Normal sound for Mopar SB Timing Gear setup). I had to use the
instructions from the Milodon manual but had to modify the location of the
extra hole (that you have to drill) since it wasn't designed for a "Magnum"
engine. Not a big thing though.

- Bernd