RE: Milidon Gears was: Timing Chain Attn: Bernd (kinda long)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 21:59:02 EST

Not at all. I used to run a Pete Jackson on my old BB Chevy and installed
many SB Gear Drives. It doesn't have that "Blower Whine" noise to it.

I plan on sending it back to Milodon for "reconditioning". Then, i'll be
selling it. (They also needed it to check the backlash hole on the Magnum
Engines.)

- Bernd