ATTN TED O, you sent me an email, and there was a virus attached.

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 03:08:44 EST

Okay, now what do I do..............
it opened itself as I was downloading my emails. I dont think he planned on
doing it......but for some reason it was attached to his original email.
The email came from Lockheed corporation..........and it just freezes up my
email. It says its going to take 8 hours to load the email. And I dont have
enough room to download it all.

So here I sit on tuesday night........with 1000 emails in my inbox.....and I
cant get to any of them to respond to them.
Rest of the computer still works.........just not the emails.

If anyone out there knows how to get around it I would appreciate it. I have
tried deleting it, and moving it......but when I try to delete it says error
writting to mail file, and it wont let me move it either.

So if you have emailed me in the near past.........I am not ignoring
you........I am just stuck.

I will be off tomarrow, so I will be home most of the day if anyone has any
ideas.....

310-371-1141 home
310-428-1141 Cellular

I guess you would have to call since I cant get emails......it lets a few
download....then it freezes up trying to download that contaminated message.

Thanks,
Tony