Re: 3" Rancho tweaked to 4"?

From: Dean Hyde (rdhyde@home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 10:04:51 EST

My kit went on last week and it took them twisting the torsion bars
1-1/2" and we put 3" blocks in the rear plus some overload helper
springs. They clear now except when backing-up at full wheel lock. I
am only rubbing on the stock flares, no where else so i am gonna give
them a trim this weekend and see if that makes her all done.

Dean Hyde
99 CC Sport V6 5Spd
MSD ignition, Accel Super Coil, K&N, Flowmaster cat-back, Custom Hard
Tonneau, 33X12.5X15 Wrangler AT/S, Eagle 1157 Alloys, Rancho 3"+,Tons of
chrome too.