Re: Thermostat Question

From: andy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 10:22:31 EST

I think (not sure) that if the radiator is stuck open (engine never gets
hot) you'll end up running a little rich, which would contribute to the
MPG problem.

For the record, I switched from stock to a 180 on Sunday, took a 300+
mile trip Monday & Tuesday, and saw no difference in mileage that I
can't attribute to the types of roads I was on & the fact that the PCM
was relearning for the first 50 miles or so.