More bumper paint problems...

From: andy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 13:16:01 EST

Last spring, the black steel part of my bumper ('99 Black Sport) started
peeling. I took it to a dealer, they repainted, it looked OK. Last
weekend, I noticed a small (couple mm square) spot of rust in the
vicinity of where I had peeling last time.

Rather than take it back to the dealer, I bought myself a can of
Plasti-Kote Anti-Rust Enamel in flat black. I'm going to clean up the
rust with a wire brush on a Dremel, then shoot some paint on it.
Probably last a LOT longer than what the dealer would do.