I owe everyone an apology!! / Got my CO-PILOT!!!!!!

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 19:44:45 EST

First off,I apologize for my attempt at making a joke about having my
truck flashed.I should have re-read what I wrote,because it made NO
SENSE and I did not even send all of it! You ever hit "send" by mistake?
The joke was not worth saving anyway....CRASH and BURN :>) Now,about the
co-pilot thing.I had no idea it would look like this! Looks like a
cheap,made in China garage door opener remote! Jeeeez. They told me this
thing only records a three second "snapshot".Is that true? That`s not
very long to record an intermittent problem,plus you can only hit the
button to start it THREE times! I hope they can figure my problem out
with only nine seconds worth of data! But,although I have only had this
device for three hours,I`m done with it already.It`s an hour`s drive
from this particular dealer,and it ran like REAL CRAP on the way home,so
I hit the record button three different times......when it was
especially bad.If they can`t find the problem after all this,then I
don`t know of any other test they can run on it.The co-pilot may not
even register an ignition misfire,or intermittent injector.Guess we`ll
see!

99 Dakota Sport Intense Blue RC 4X4 V6 42RE 3.92 Anti-Spin w/Infinity CD
system and optional hand-crank windows (2) 3923 Autolite spark plugs
Big Blue Ram sticker in the slider window that intimidates people into
establishing a safe following distance