F.S. -- USED K+N Gen II #57-1509

From: Mid-South Motoplex (motoplex@midsouthmotoplex.com)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 14:43:22 EST

Sorry folks, I should have clarified, this is a used item, I am not a
dealer. I recently sold my Dak and I no longer need it. It has less than
1000mi on it and was purchased new by me. The cheapest I could find it for
on the net was at truckperformance.com and they are asking $226.85, with
retail being $349.00. So I figure $165.00 and I provide shipping should be a
pretty good deal for a slightly used one. Again, sorry for the confusion.

Holiday Special!

$165.00 and I will pay shipping!!

Part#57-1509 -- Should fit a variety of years, I can check for your
particular application if you need me to.

Please email me off list if interested.

motoplex@midsouthmotoplex.com