It once was a Dakota, now it's a SNOWPLOW!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 19:37:42 EST

Damn the stillen spoiler,
    We just got over 1 foot of snow over night, and so all I can do is go
plowing down the street! Don't get me wrong its fun, but when traction is at
a premium (which it is quite often due to wide tires and lotza power ina
2wd!) pushing that shit around gets anoying! Got "stuck" about 6 times
today, of course I wasn't really "stuck" jsut need a friendly "nudge" while
in gear, made it go just fine. I went all the way up to the local ski hill,
on the way up I saw a 4x4 Ranger with about 31s get stuck, so I was very
proud of the dakota... True I went up most of it Diagonally, BUT I MADE IT!

Anyways I just felt like telling everyone about my newly found use for the
Dakota...

Greg

PS Yes the local county does suck bad enough that I cna get stuck on local
road AFTER being plowed!